Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar Hosting
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Calendar Hosting
Calendar Hosting 3 Years, 7 Months ago  
It would be nice to have an official calendar hosting service from rainlendar.net. The files wouldn't take up to much space and I don't think it uses much bandwidth either. It would be great to have an app that is developed specially to host Rainlendar calendars and it would also be a great source of revenue.
Of course this shouldn't cost to much and should do some basic things like "sync to google" so that it gets interesting for google users. But google still doesn't support tasks and it doesn't seem to be doing that anytime soon (has been more then a year and no effort whatsoever).

Anyway, I would gladly pay U$1 every month or U$ 10 every year to get not only the calendar, but also an official hosting plan. And for the developers this would mean an extra license bought every year by each user.
syberjj
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar Hosting 3 Years, 7 Months ago  
I have thought about that but unfortunately at least at the moment I don't have resources (=time) to create such service.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop