Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Long term events in the eventlist
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Long term events in the eventlist
Long term events in the eventlist 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi

I would like to ask if there's an option to show ie. holidays in the events as: "Xyz (10.04-30.04)", so I won't have a 700pix list of this "Xyz" day after day. I want to see it in the calendar coloured yellow with a flower icon (so the "hidden" option isn't an option) but it's not quite smart that app reminds me every day about the holidays lasting for ie. 20 days.

Dunno if I should request a feature, because I simply don't know if this can be done without modifying anything

Same topic posted in /discussion, reposted it here, as I see now it doesn't belong there
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Long term events in the eventlist 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
If you created the event as a single item instead of daily repeating event you can use Options->Advanced->"Group multiday events" to control how it is shown in the list.
Rainy
graph

Re: Long term events in the eventlist 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thank you very much! That's exactly what I needed.

By the way, I would also like to ask if there's an option to >not< colour many days of some event. It would be still visible in the "event list", visible if I hover the mouse on the day it's happening on, but without the specific icon or colour
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop