Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Recurring tasks / events indicator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Recurring tasks / events indicator
Recurring tasks / events indicator 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
i'm using version 2.9 (b111) so if this is in one of the newer Betas or i have just overlooked it then please accept my apologies.

sometimes i add tasks that are single use while others are recurring. generally the single use tasks (events) are for a one time occurrence and after the alarm pops and i have completed the task i just want to delete the task.

for recurring tasks i want to set the "completed" flag so that it disappears from the tasks list.

when i want to make the decision to delete the task or "complete it" i always have to bring it into Edit mode to see if i have the task as a recurring one or it's only a one time deal.

currently if you hover over a task a popup bubble displays the Task, any notes, the Due date/time, the Priority, and the Status.

if would be advantageous if in this bubble, specifically at the bottom, if there was another field named Recurrence. after that it would list None, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly or something along those lines. i have not thought too much on how it should be represented if the task was to occur say every other month (i.e. every 2 months). but at a minimum it would be nice to maybe at least name it Recurring with yes or no following.
gwa999
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Recurring tasks / events indicator 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Ok, I'll think about some way to indicate that a task is recurring.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop