Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Showing Google tasks in Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Showing Google tasks in Calendar
Showing Google tasks in Calendar 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hello,

I think this has been talked about in some posts a while ago that I found when searching the forum but I think it is worth mentioning it again

Can there be a way to synchronize Google Tasks which have a due date and display them on the calendar ?
If I add a task on Google Tasks and sync, the tasks appears on my to-do list, if I then edit it and choose "show on calendar", it merely appears for just a second before disappearing again..

I understand there is some compatibility problem between Google tasks format and Rainlendar format ? Could anything be done to fix this ? Even if it means not being able to choose a category for the task in Rainlendar or other "advanced" options, it seems necessary to be to be able to display Google Tasks on the calendar.

For the moment, I can just create them as events but then my only option is to delete the event once I have finished the task, which basically goes against the whole idea of a task list

Thanks !
John
Chacho
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Showing Google tasks in Calendar 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
It's not possible to store any extra data to Google tasks so choosing the setting for each task separately cannot be done but you can make all tasks visible in the calendar by checking Options->Advanced->Show tasks in calendar.
Rainy
graph

Re: Showing Google tasks in Calendar 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Wow thanks ! I must say I completely missed out on that option since I just tried to click on add to event for each of the tasks and did realize not there was a global option !
Thanks again, it works very nicely now.
Chacho
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop