Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rollup when not in use
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rollup when not in use
Rollup when not in use 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
I've been using Rainlender for a while now, and have a suggestion. It'd be nice, I think, to be able to 'rollup' the calendar window when it's not being used. It'd also stop a casual glance over the shoulder from seeing it. Perhaps a double click to roll/unroll, and even better, display the current time on the title bar when it is rolled up.

Rob
emueyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rollup when not in use 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
You can use "Hide all windows" and "Show all windows" from the context menu. Or, using the systray icon you can: In Right click -> options -> skins -> active skins -> trayicon -> select your trayicon -> settings... -> window settings -> left double click -> select "Toggle windows". But both will hide all windows, not only the calendar window.

Also, you can change the "normal opacity". It will works for all windows, but when you go trought with the mouse for each window, only that window become visible.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Re: Rollup when not in use 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
Thanks for the ideas. I use Autohotkey to make keyboard shortcuts which works nicely. The normal opacity is great, I hadn't used that before, but I think will from now on.

I guess the rollup idea had more to do with aesthetics, and that the date/time on a titlebar caption focused the idea that 'this window is date/time' related. Then for convenience having it being opaque and on top for easy access, but taking up as little room as possible. I find the standard Windows toolbar clock to be a little small, and I know there's a million alternatives to it(I use one of the standard gadget clocks), but it'd be nice to have it amalgamated into the calendar, staying with the 'date/time' idea.
emueyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop