Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

app for rainlendar for ipod / ipad / etc.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: app for rainlendar for ipod / ipad / etc.
app for rainlendar for ipod / ipad / etc. 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
It would be really nice if there was an app so I could put the Rainlendar that I purchased onto my Ipod and Ipad. I've purchased the Rainlendar Pro for windows 7, but would really like to also use it for my ipod / ipad as well.
wii
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:app for rainlendar for ipod / ipad / etc. 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
Same here!
I search every month on Google Playstore for an Rainlendar-App.
I'm already using rainlander on PC and via Google-Calendersync on my smartphone.
But compared to Rainlander my Smartphone-App looks crappy!

I searched awhile for an app that was (not good but at least) acceptable. I'm now using acalendar+, but it is no RAINLENDAR!
No Event-Icons and if I want to use different colors for different events, I have to edit the events in Google-Calendar.

I know that there are some calendar-apps, where you can set different colors directly on the smartphone (like Jorte), but they look very ugly and confusing. They all make the mistake to place the icon AND the Event-Name on the month view, which makes the month view very unclear.

I'm really looking forward for an calendar app that looks like the well-arranged month view from rainlander:
- with its event-icons,
- mouseover-Effect (to see Event name or additional infos) => well lets say: Touch-Over-Effect

And I know that I'm not the only one.
So come on guys!
Soheil
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop