Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Android app and widget
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Android app and widget
Re:Android app and widget 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
I like to throw my support behind this as well.

I am currently using ICSync on my Android phone but unfortunately it screws up my ICS file everytime it uploads a change to my server. This of course requires me to log in to my server and remove the corrupted calendar. Rainlendar has never had this problem since I bought it a year or so ago.

I am also willing to pay another 10 euros for an Android version because Rainlendar is the ONLY calendar will connect to my ftp server and offers a working version for all my operating systems (Windows and Linux).
goodolandy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Running Ubuntu 11.10

Re:Android app and widget 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
Yes an Android app would be awesome!
Leif
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Android app and widget 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
I'm currently using a combination of a bat file to copy my Rainlendar ICS file to dropbox. I then use Dropsync on my Android tablet to move the file to a local folder. I then use ICSsync or Calendarsync whichever one I can get to get to work to parse the file and import it into the calendar. It works but is prone to failure and various glitches. I would, like everyone else, love it if you could develop an app for Android.

Robert
robertm999
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop