Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

'Aging' of Birthday reminders.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: 'Aging' of Birthday reminders.
Re:'Aging' of Birthday reminders. 1 Year, 7 Months ago  
You have to set both the start and end dates to the day the person was born (i.e. in your case 01/05/1974) and then make the event repeat every year. If you set the start date to 1974 and the end date to 2013 you have created a single event that lasts for 39 years!
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Now I did as it was explained and the result is OK. I would like to ask why, in the event window to create or change the dates you can not enter but you must enter or correct through the calendar that appears. If you are short intervals of time the operation is fast, but if you are far away (like 1974) it takes a long time to do it. There is another method faster?
Thank you and congratulations for this software that I use for several years and that I really like. Greetings.
galdino
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

galdino wrote:
I would like to ask why, in the event window to create or change the dates you can not enter but you must enter or correct through the calendar that appears. If you are short intervals of time the operation is fast, but if you are far away (like 1974) it takes a long time to do it. There is another method faster?
Don't click the drop-down button, but click where the year-position.
When the year-position is highlight, you can direct input year-number, or use up/down keyboard to adjust.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Ok. Resolved as wanted.
Thanks for the reply.
galdino
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/05/02 06:57 By galdino.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop