Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cambio font
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cambio font
Cambio font 1 Year, 2 Months ago  
Can you explain me how can I change the font (type and characteristics) indicated by the arrows in the image? Please be simple and explain all the steps to do.
I believe that on this guide is there, but I would not know where to look.
It seems to me that in earlier versions of Rainlendar these settings were more simple and handy. Now maybe you have to change lines of code? And where and how?
Thank you for your help.
galdino
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cambio font 1 Year, 2 Months ago  
Change the fonts is easy, but you will need to edit the skin files.
Take notice that if you change the size, you will need to adapt the other elements in the window.

The fonts (names and sizes) are stored in Shadow4.r2skin/xml/elements.xml, and all starts with <font id="..." />. Also on Shadow4.r2skin/xml/widget-elements.xml (this works for "Lunedi prossima settimana")

The time ("15.09.28") are graphic numbers. To edit those fonts, you will need to change each window file (in this case, /xml/digiclock.xml) and change the element="bitmap.number.-----" or in some cases, color="nnn,nnn,nnn,nnn" (red,green,blue,alpha from 0 to 255).

The first version of Rainlendar (ini files) was really simple. Now it uses XML, a more powerful programming language.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2013/05/10 10:23 By Jorge_Luis.

Re:Cambio font 1 Year, 2 Months ago  
Thanks for the fast answer. Unfortunately I don't know the language of the code of planning and therefore I am not able to modify him/it. Already the explanation, that for the one whom he/she writes, it is simple and easy for me it is complicated.
Again thanks.
I hold the formulation of the program as I am.
Regards.

(Online Translation)
galdino
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop