Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Yahoo5Weather
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Yahoo5Weather
Re:Yahoo5Weather 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
anoob wrote:
To galdino :
Now, I use original data-source to get data of "Now Weather", and use new data-source to get data of "5-days Weather", please re-download and hope no more errors.

To Shearerdk :
I still can not directly use the name of your city, I always get this name "Aarhus"; but I can use "woeid" to obtain the relevant weather data (same with Aarhus); Please re-download and use (input) "woeid:29306354".

thanks. 2 ques.

1. where can i edit the langues file for Yahoo5Weather ? i need the tonight to be 'I aften'
2. under the temp. now there is some english 'light rain shower' can i change it to danish ?
Shearerdk
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Yahoo5Weather 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
Shearerdk wrote:
thanks. 2 ques.

1. where can i edit the langues file for Yahoo5Weather ? i need the tonight to be 'I aften'
2. under the temp. now there is some english 'light rain shower' can i change it to danish ?

Most of Yahoo5Weather's strings are directly displayed the information within network weather data-source.
Although You can through "translate" to convert them into your local language, but not recommended.
Because there is too many type of climate, translate them is too time-consuming, and need other 3rd party app to complete.

The translate-file is at "[path of Rainlendar.exe]\locale\[your lang]\rainlendar2.po".
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop