Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Yahoo5Weather
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Yahoo5Weather
Re:Yahoo5Weather 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
anoob wrote:
To galdino :
Now, I use original data-source to get data of "Now Weather", and use new data-source to get data of "5-days Weather", please re-download and hope no more errors.

To Shearerdk :
I still can not directly use the name of your city, I always get this name "Aarhus"; but I can use "woeid" to obtain the relevant weather data (same with Aarhus); Please re-download and use (input) "woeid:29306354".

thanks. 2 ques.

1. where can i edit the langues file for Yahoo5Weather ? i need the tonight to be 'I aften'
2. under the temp. now there is some english 'light rain shower' can i change it to danish ?
Shearerdk
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Yahoo5Weather 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
Shearerdk wrote:
thanks. 2 ques.

1. where can i edit the langues file for Yahoo5Weather ? i need the tonight to be 'I aften'
2. under the temp. now there is some english 'light rain shower' can i change it to danish ?

Most of Yahoo5Weather's strings are directly displayed the information within network weather data-source.
Although You can through "translate" to convert them into your local language, but not recommended.
Because there is too many type of climate, translate them is too time-consuming, and need other 3rd party app to complete.

The translate-file is at "[path of Rainlendar.exe]\locale\[your lang]\rainlendar2.po".
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop