Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Future options request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Future options request
Future options request 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
Option to show only "special"days, for instance an option to view only appointments, or just birthdays in the (prefably)yearview.

Export the entered data to html from the manager.

TIA
Andre Linoge
Andre Linoge
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Future options request 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
If I understand you correctly, that is what I achieve by using multiple calendars. 1) appointments, 2) for billable time (very short...), 3) misc entries (conferences etc), 4) birthdays, 5) misc days (UN-day, Groundhog day etc), 6) proper holidays (Easter, Christmas, Bank holidays etc). Based on default category displays in options, they display with different colours - or I exclude them completely (typically birthdays/misc days as they mean nothing for my planning.

To me that seems like a better way to make it work with all iCal calendars.
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
okhoff

If i understood you correctly, you have a couple of calenders side by side, on top of each other.
Personally i didnt take a good look at multiple calenders yet, but the idea of having a bunch of calenders isnt exactly what i like to see. I use the "standard" calender(view) with the yearview. In that view i can see per month the upcoming events and when needed i take a look at the year oversight what tells me what i need to know.. This is enough for me. Still, granted, several different calendars can be usefull, i fact i shall experiment on this when i fixed my desktop.
Andre Linoge
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Ooops no - I wasn't clear enough on this. Actually I use only a dual-month calendar + event-list (shows 35 days ahead). Point is that I use several calendar-FILES. All the different calendar files display in the same window. I can turn each calendar(-file) on and off from the right-click menu (or Ctrl-1, ctrl-2, ctrl-3 etc). That way I can remove eg birthdays from display easily. Or display just appointments (as they are stored in my main calendar).

Hope this helps.

ok <br><br>Post edited by: okh, at: 2007/01/25 10:28
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
okhoff

Yepp! I've got it. It was a peace of cake! I have created 9 calenders now, each for an different subject. Now i can see what i like while i still have the standard calenderview + the yearview.
Thanks mate.
Andre Linoge
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop