Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Undo option
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Undo option
Undo option 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
Hi,
Please consider adding an 'undo' to actions such as snooze, dismiss, multi snooze/dismiss, delete
Especially important I think if you multi delete/dismiss items as it will be hard to remember what you did. Yes, I have reverted to the backups you so conveniently create

Thanks.
rhino
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Undo option 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
Undo for the alarms might be possible but for delete it's really difficult especially with 3rd party calendars like Outlook and Google Calendar since Rainlendar does not store all the information about the events so it would not be possible to recreate them. One option might be to use some kind of "Trashcan" calendar where the events are moved when deleted but it gets quite complex and I'm not sure if that can be even done with all the 3rd party calendars.
Rainy
graph

Re: Undo option 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
I see your point. The feature does make sense though, but should also consider the consequences, and if the cost is instability or lack of compatibility then it's not worth it.
rhino
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop