Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Using East-Central Europe characters in Rainlendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Using East-Central Europe characters in Rainlendar
Using East-Central Europe characters in Rainlendar 11 Months ago  
Hello, recently i found out that I have a problem with inputing the letter "ą" (its in Polish alphabet) to the task and event window's additional information box.

As most special QWERTY keyboard characters from non-English countries, this character is entered by pressing "Right Alt" and some character. For "ą" the formula is (in Polish programmer keyboard):

"Right Alt" + a = ą

For some reason, the additional info box (the biggest box in event or task window) has its keyboard shortcut for "select all" reasigned from "Left Alt" + "a" to "Right Alt" + "a".

This overwrites the "ą" keyboard shortcut, making writing some things look strange (have to use "a" instead, looks silly in our langauge). Sometimes I even forget about the error and after writing a long note, I accidently erease all the data inside the box while trying to write a word with "ą" (you know, alt + a, then any key to replace selected text? )

Suprisingly enough, the event/task title and location boxes are not affected by this problem, only the big info box.

Is there some way to treat this problem, or will I have to hope and wait for a new update patching it?

Best regards
Max Marshal
DreadMore
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Using East-Central Europe characters in Rainlendar 11 Months ago  
This should be already fixed in the recent beta versions.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop