Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Snooze for x
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Snooze for x
Snooze for x 6 Months, 1 Week ago  
Hi,

Rainlendar definately needs some way to specify a certain snooze time, so you have your snooze for 10 minutes, snooze for 30 minutes, ... and a snooze for ... which opens a dialog to let you specify how many minutes/hours/days the current alarm should snooze.
G.o.D
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Snooze for x 6 Months, 1 Week ago  
The last item in Options > Advanced lets You add some items, for instance I add:
", 1440, 10080, 0r"
To the list, for 1 day, 1 week and at event respectively. There You can also remove some seldom used items.
Nilfred
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Snooze for x 6 Months, 1 Week ago  
I know but this is not the same, i already have a good dozen defined and i still often find myself thinking... if i only would have 6 hours, or 48 hours, or 2 weeks, or 6 month, but if i now define it, i also have to define it on 5 other computers/partitions where i use rainlender and i'm sure i'll forget it so i just select something else (plus i need it now that the alert is there, not next time).
G.o.D
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Snooze for x 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
I just made a topic containing this very same request. It seems like the snooze options are unnecessarily difficult. I would much rather have a drop down list or on-the-fly snooze control rather than having to preset times that I may not desire to use for each alarm.
Waynerro
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop