Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A More Functional Month View
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A More Functional Month View
A More Functional Month View 11 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
As someone who only uses the month view (I can't stand the others) and someone who adds a lot of "all day events" that are really more like "all week/month events", I hope there is another way to manage such events in said view other than just "making the text smaller and smaller until even an ant can't read it or click on it" xD

A setup like Google Calendar would be much better, where there is a limit to the number of events it shows and then it does a +1, +2, etc. Or, maybe it could somehow combine all day events so instead of trying to list them all, it shows just one event titled "4 all day events" or something and then each individual event is accessed thru a popup - although, making that work per day and per calendar might be hard/a lot of work :/

Whatever can be worked out, I would really appreciated a change if possible as it's pretty cumbersome to have to have my calendar take up my whole background just to be able to read all the events listed each day. I can do my best to combine things by hand and try to find workarounds, but it would be much nicer if I could enter such events like any other and not have to worry, you know?
Novadestin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2016/11/28 14:56 By Novadestin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A More Functional Month View 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
It's true that the month view doesn't work very well if you have lots of events. It is possible to reduce the number of weeks that are shown which makes the day area larger but that's not a good option if you want to see the full month.

I'll see if there is something that can be done about this.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: A More Functional Month View 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Awesomesauce ^^ hopefully it's something that isn't too much work!
Novadestin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop