Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A way to temporary hide all alerts in smaller wind
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A way to temporary hide all alerts in smaller wind
A way to temporary hide all alerts in smaller wind 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
I admit this is more a bad habit of my to have too many alerts most of them i just postpone for many days, but i often have a very large alerts window and it covers the other stuff i do. I don't always want to postpone them (lots of work and i don't know when exactly i would be able to got back to them). So i thought maybe it would be handy to have a button, or an option in context menu to collapse alerts into small still on top window, which you would expand later to see all alerts again. So you won't forget you have alerts, but they won't cover your other programs. Or it can be a special mode, when alerts are always in such collapsed window and only expand and let you act on them when hovering over such small window. But this one seems too complex.
wroot
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A way to temporary hide all alerts in smaller wind 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Resize support for the alarm window is in my backlog. I'll see if it could be implemented in the near future.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: A way to temporary hide all alerts in smaller wind 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Well, that would be an option (i guess you mean manually resizing by dragging the border?). Although a quick collapse into smaller size with one click would be more convenient for the lazy souls
wroot
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop