Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Make alerts window stretch from right to left
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Make alerts window stretch from right to left
Make alerts window stretch from right to left 9 Months ago  
I have my alerts window snapped to the right side of my screen. But when an alert appears, which is shorter than the maximum width of alerts window, such alerts appears not snapped to the edge of the screen and a bit further to the left. So it it constantly moving around and i have to snap it back to the edge after a while. This way i can't align other programs (like browser) so alerts window won't overlap with the other program as alerts window will eventually move to the left a bit. I think that's because it stretches from the left to the right. Not sure if it can be changed to do the opposite (say in the case when it is snapped to the right edge of the screen, or maybe a setting to change the direction of stretching).
wroot
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Make alerts window stretch from right to left 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
I have an item in my backlog to make the alarm window resizable. Originally I was thinking about just adding possibility to resize the window vertically but I can check how it would work to allow resizing both ways. That would make it possible to keep the alarm always the same size and in same position.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Make alerts window stretch from right to left 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Do you mean, that after resizing it manually it would remember that size and would stay this wide no matter how short the current alarm text is? yes, that would solve the "moving alarm window" issue probably.
wroot
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop