Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Some suggestions...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Some suggestions...
Some suggestions... 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hllo everyone !! I'm another Rainlendar lucky user. I've been using Rainlendar for some months and I love it.

I just have a few suggestions. Maybe they're just good for me, maybe more people thinks they are worth to be considered. Here they go.

1) Whenever you add a new event, dismiss some events or delete some events... well, whenever you do a lot of things, alarm window refreshes. When refreshing, it goes to the center of the screen. For me this is annoying (and above all when trying to dismiss a lot of events in a row). It would be great to have two new options: One, "Remember last place for alarm window", and two, "When a new event alarm happens, show alarm window in the center of the screen".

This last option is useful because I like alarm window to stay in the place I left it, but I like it to appear in the center on the screen whenever there is a new alarm.

2) It could be great to add a "Default Event" button in the new event window. Let me explain myself: I use to place almost 30 events a day. Everytime I place an event I have to write some text on summary field (this text may be the same from time to time), uncheck "All day event", check "Alarm" and put 5 minutes before event starts. With the option I suggest, I could select all those things once, check "default event". After that, everytime I place a new event, I will have only to change the summary field and the start time (and the same for other people's cases).

3) It could be good to be able to edit events globally on the manager. Just select some events, and right-click --> edit events. I think this could save some time changing the same fields to a lot of events.

And for now that's all. Thanks for this great program.
IBD
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Life is the most complex videogame ever made

Re:Some suggestions... 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Good suggestions. I will certainly consider them.
Rainy
graph

OMG, Mr Rainy himself

Thanks a lot for considering them.

As soon as I find more suggestions, I'll post them.
IBD
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Life is the most complex videogame ever made

#2 is close to something I consider mandatory. I'd like to specify default options for new events.

I keep forgetting to set the alarm bit and have started missing stuff as a result

Need any way to get that asap.
umnikke8
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop