Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Text and White Dot icon overlaps
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Text and White Dot icon overlaps
Text and White Dot icon overlaps 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Could you please fix the Text & White Dot icon overlap when an Item is marked as "Important"?

In the pic, the first item is "Past Due" and the second and third are "Important".

Thank You... <br><br>Post edited by: JWvanLohuizen, at: 2007/06/06 04:53
JWvanLohuizen
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Text and White Dot icon overlaps 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hmmm... I thought it's fixed already. Are you using the latest version of the Shadow4 skin?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

I am using a different skin.

When I load the Shadow4 which by the way is version 1.1 then the todo list, the event list and a second calender are initially displayed one on top of the other..

When switching skins then the &quot;lock windows in place&quot; should automatically be unchecked since most of the time a person would need to move them from the center of the screen where it is initially displayed saving the need to open the options and making the change prior to being able to move the windows. Once a person finishes then he would manually change it back like normal.

Also when switching to the Shadow4 skin, the custom order is lost and I am no longer able to change the priority. This was what I reported for the b41 beta for my current skin but now has occurred when I use the b36 release and the Shadow4 v1.1 skin. http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&amp;Itemid=27&amp;func=view&amp;catid=7&amp;id=3534#3534 Immediately changing back to my preferred skin resumes the ability to change the order and restores my previous custom order. Where is this problem coming from? Any ideas?

Also if I don't get the cursor right on a letter then I am unable to grab nor am I able to double click it when trying to open an item for editing. Can you increase the area that is available for the mouse cursor to grab or disregard the transparency or temporarily disable transparency when holding the control key?

One other thing, when hovering lower on the screen that the window actually is then I still get tool tips for hidden items. Can that be corrected?

Is it possible to program Rainlender to store a temporary copy if the rainlender.ini file when switching skins so when I go back the it doesn't default to the original skin settings? This is very annoying having 15 or 20 open windows with various forms of the calender, clock, todo list and event list all over the screen.

Maybe you can move the settings to a skin.ini and then use a line called &quot;[Shadow4 skin]&quot;and &quot;[GlossyBlue skin]&quot; to store the settings and not remove it and when going back so it could check to see if a set of settings for that skin was ever used and then revert to using that. In the Rainlender.ini you would then have to refer to the skin.ini of course as that setting file. If the skin.ini file was not fond then a new default settings file for Shadow4 would be created. You could also just have separate files for each skin but maybe that is back peddling and might slow down the program.

What do you think?

Thanks again for all of your hard work and attention to detail!!<br><br>Post edited by: JWvanLohuizen, at: 2007/06/17 05:47
JWvanLohuizen
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

The text indent is defined in the skin so it needs to be fixed there.

Some of the settings (e.g. sorting order, position) are stored for each skin and window separately. This is necessary because it's possible to mix the skins or have multiple instances of the same window open at the same time. This is the reason why the windows are opened to the default position when you select a new skin for the first time. The sorting order problem is also caused by this. You need to set the sorting order separately for each todo window that you open.

There isn't much I can do about the transparency problem. If you are using full transparency behind the windows the mouse clicks will go right through it and Rainlendar doesn't get any notification that something happened.

I'll check the tooltip bug with the lists.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop