Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multiple TODO
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multiple TODO
Multiple TODO 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
First I'd like to congratulate you for writing Rainlendar, which I'm using for half a year and so far had no real problems with it, and I'm really picky to details.

However, there's one thing I would like to see in next version. How about ability for user to create additional TODO windows?

I would like to be able to categorize some of my items into ie. "short term" and "long term" goals and store them in different parts of desktop, possible with different font size etc.

I suspect that it wouldn't involve much work, but would be really cool thing.

!!!EDIT: and one more thing, how about an option to enable outlining (1px line around) entries in todo and events on hover of mouse? Now you can't really tell what entry you will be editing since they're so close and the division isn't clear. That would be trivial to implement, but would provide big UI improvement. Thanks in advance.

Greets from fellow programmer <br><br>Post edited by: Koshmaar, at: 2007/06/22 19:26
Koshmaar
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple TODO 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hi Folks!

Especially the second suggestion from Koshmaar with outlining the current event or todo on mouseover would be a very nice feature. It would be very nice to find this feature in one of the next releases.

Greetings,

Thomas
thommy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 293612134 Gender: Male thomas050780 thomrohd Birthday: 07/05

Re:Multiple TODO 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
It is already possible to have multiple todo lists. Go to Options-&gt;Skins, click advanced and move another todo window to the active side. You can then go to the window's settings and choose the calendars that are shown in the particular window (i.e. use a different calendars for your long term and short term tasks).

I'll think about the support for mouse over effects.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop