Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

several necessary improvements
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: several necessary improvements
several necessary improvements 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
As mentioned here http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=27&func=view&id=3630&catid=8#3630, you can't have a series Outlook related app without providing link-backs to the events/tasks to modify them in Outlook. In addition, marking them as complete (and other operations) should sync back to Outlook. These are easy changes.

And might I suggest a bigger idea... Adding a component to view recent emails. Show subject lines of the last 10 (determined by preferences) and when you hover over, pop up a window with the text, filtering out html and junk. When you double click, open the email in Outlook. Component should be able to check pop3/imap/exchange servers or just sync from Outlook.

Great product by the way!
I have my Outlook sync'd on multiple computers at home and work through my work's exchange server and my mobile Treo 755p and can view/change events from any of those places and see the instant results all over. Your product perfectly complements this setup.

Post edited by: Cybernaut, at: 2007/07/16 00:07

Post edited by: Cybernaut, at: 2007/07/16 00:08

P.S. Would be nice to have an option to attach sections to the bottom of sections above them. i.e. so when the events table expands downward, the todo automatically moves just below its new expanded bottom. in the preferences an 'attach' checkbox for each item with a dropdown to select the item to attach to. or else a supertable to put stuff in and they all size together.<br><br>Post edited by: Cybernaut, at: 2007/07/16 04:07
Cybernaut
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:several necessary improvements 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Support for Outlook links will be in the next version. Email support probably not at least in the near future.

The windows should already move automatically downwards if the upper window's height increases. The windows need to be snapped together though (i.e. there must not be any space between them).
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:several necessary improvements 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
thx
Cybernaut
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop