Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Vista more important
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Vista more important
Vista more important 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
I went from Xp to Vista. Rainledar works, but its transparency is messed up. I always have to refresh it.

Theres nothing that compares to rainledar out there. Windows XP was nice, but trust me, Vista is better. Vista is the future. XP wont' be the flagship forever.

Someone PLZ write a rainlendar for Vista. It doesnt even have to dock on the sidebar. It just has to fit Vista's native desktop settings! Setting transparency from 'native' to 'copy' isnt good enough!

wow I just wanted to add a reply. But i've created a new topic. Srry<br><br>Post edited by: militiamc, at: 2007/08/19 21:56
militiamc
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Vista more important 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hmm... I've been using Rainlendar on a Vista since January and haven't had any problems. As far as I know the only thing that is not working is the On Desktop setting and that cannot be fixed until Microsoft fixes their OS or provides some alternative way to implement the feature.
Rainy
graph

Re:Vista more important 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
I also have Vista Premium and need to refresh the calendar. I understand what militamc is talking about. Minor inconvenience however.
Love the calendar
tpm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Tom

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop