Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ToDo list suggestion
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ToDo list suggestion
ToDo list suggestion 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
I propose adding a function that allows multiple ToDo list windows, instead of only one. same thing with events too. I believe it can help lay out tasks in a more organizing way, like a tab for family, one for business.
Also adding more icons/selections for tasks (School, family, love ones?) or (as stated before) customize font for individual tasks to better visually prioritize them(size, bold, color, etc.)

Memo/sticker function can be helpful to put down thoughts or quick note to myself like a post-it but on the monitor.

When organize the ToDo list by due dates, it sure did put them into groups by dates, but within each day, the tasks are alphabetically ordered, is it possible to make them ordered by due time instead? so i know the order these tasks are due.

Rainlendar is already my favorite tool after using it for 2 days. keep up the good work guys, appreciated!!!
alexdt27
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:ToDo list suggestion 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
Adding of category colors/images is done through skinning, you can read about how to do it at Skinning R2.

When scripting becomes more powerful/api is released I might try to create a memo sheet as a plugin.
he_the_great
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Nascent hethegreat

Re:ToDo and Events list suggestion 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
Thanks for creating a cool Rainlender.

I wonder if we can make all the categories in Events and To do lists have distinguished icons (business, exam,birthday has it, but a few doesn't). For the sake of alignment and beauty, this will serve the purpose. Also, what if we add new categories like "study" "research" and want that they have their own symbols/icons? Or at least some generic icon (flower maybe) for any added new categories so they all will be lined up.

Thanks you all, and for all.
eric
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:ToDo and Events list suggestion 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
You can you just have to edit xml files. See my previous post for a link on a basic how to.
he_the_great
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Nascent hethegreat

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop