Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Synchronizing with mobile phones
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Synchronizing with mobile phones
Re:Synchronizing with mobile phones over Zyb.com 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
So what happened? Did you get any error messages?
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Elkiaer wrote:
I now created a user on Zyb, but how do I get my events from Rainlendar into the Zyb calendar which I can synchronize?
I see that Rainlendar uses the .ics format, and therefore it should be possible. But how?

I'm sorry
When I suggested to look at ZYB I've tried to take the calendar from my PDA phone to Rainlendar.
And that I got to work!

Now when trying to go the other way - like Elkiaer - using a Rainlendar ics file and upload to ZYB, I have the same problems. ZYB tells me it uploaded all correct - but no events from the file shows up in the ZYB calendar.

For me it looks more like a ZYB bug than related to Rainlendar, as I've no problem using the same Rainlendar file with other programs like Sunbird and Lightning.

May be the issue should be raised to ZYB support ?
ClausKofoed
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I was also told that everything went right, but nothing showed up on the Zyb calendar.
I tried looking at the google calender file (I made a google calendar for this only) and compared it with the Rainlendar file. No doubt it was the same format, the programming language is for sure the same. But it is indeed still very different what is in the files.
In Rainlendar the file includes all events. In google calendar no events are included, just information about the calendar.

I still don't know what to do. Please tell me if you find out why there is this difference, and what to do.
Elkiaer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop