Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Longer events
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Longer events
Longer events 7 Years, 2 Months ago  
I have been using Rainlendar for some time and there is one feature I really miss at times. Everytime there is a longer event, for instance a photo/museum exhibition or a longer convention or something like that, the event list can really get too crowded.

As an example, right now there is a photo exhibition on until october 28th, and then there is a new one from november 24th to january 14th 2008. Now it's not like I am going to forget these events, but it would be nice to have their opening and closing date stored in Rainlendar as a reminder. But if I simply create a event and insert these dates the event will be listed in the event window every day for like over a month, which is really a bit unnecessary and too much.
It would be great if the event was listed only once, together with the start and ending dates. Perhaps there could be a option to create either single day events or longer events? What do you guys think?
bilalc
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2007/10/08 06:07 By bilalc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Longer events 7 Years, 2 Months ago  
Get the latest build. It has an option to group multiday events so that they will be shown in the list only once.
Rainy
graph

great! Thanks!
bilalc
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Ooh, good one. I was going to ask exactly the same thing. Thanks for the hard work you put in Rainy.
Sean
Rock On
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop