Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

--
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: --
-- 7 Years ago  
--
zapp2me
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/03/07 14:11 By zapp2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Online ToDo List 7 Years ago  
I think that the Remember the Milk supports the iCalendar standard and allows at least read access to the ics file so you should be able to see the tasks in Rainlendar. I have not tried it myself though.
Rainy
graph

Remember the milk (RTM) implementation would really make rainlendar perfect!

My point in using rainlendar pro is to be able to use it from my two computers.
With google calendar implementation, this is now possible on the calendar side, but it would be awesome if RTM support could be implemented to fulfill an online approach!

As pointed out, RTM seemes to provide a nice API for this.
An example is a module in netvibes ( eco.netvibes.com/widgets/19506/remember-the-milk ) that integrates with the RTM service very nice.

I really think this is a good idea
carl
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I would also like support for Remember the Milk, and I would be more than happy to pay for it. Currently I use Rainlendar along side Rainmeter on my laptop, and I really like having that information right there on my desktop. The problem arrises when access to my laptop is inconvenient or impossible. I use GCalDaemon to sync my Rainmeter events to Google Calendar, which also lets me access my calendars on my mobile phone. RTM also allows for mobile access, and getting those todo items to sync up on my laptop with Rainlendar would be awesome! It would let me access, add, and remove ToDo items, and Calendar events from anywhere!

The guys over at RTM released source for a C++ app they call MilkSync that currently only runs on the Windows Mobile platform, but allows for syncing back and forth between their service and a local calendar. Any thoughts on developing this functionality further Rainy?

-Tom
turfyman
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2007/10/24 15:22 By turfyman.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop