Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

More Noticeable Tooltip
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: More Noticeable Tooltip
More Noticeable Tooltip 6 Years, 9 Months ago  
I preferred the previous version of the tooltip, at the center of the screen, making it impossible to ignore the events of the day. Now it just becomes part of the booting process and it disappears before we take notice.
To those who don't use the events window, this is a regression in a feature. I would like to see it bigger and more visible, or simply not fading out until we click on it.
How about that?
Thanks.
Jomjo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:More Noticeable Tooltip 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
Displaying the events in the alarm box like the previous version did some problems like what the snooze and dismiss buttons should do. I probably would have to create a completely separate window for that purpose. Anyway, it's possible to increase the time the tooltip is visible from Options->Advanced->Traytip show duration.
Rainy
graph

Re:More Noticeable Tooltip 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
Thanks for taking the time to answer and for the tip. It allowed me to increase the time of display of the tooltip. I suggest, nevertheless, you give some thought into this. When starting the computer there's nothing like having the events for that day displayed as a reminder. It's even more relevant for the ones that don't have an alarm programmed, like anniversaries (can't remember them all ). Perhaps also making the tooltip disappear when clicked is a welcome change when combined with a somehow more noticeable one. It's just a thought...
I've convinced all my friends and colleagues of the advantages of rainlendar Thanks for this extremely useful program.
Jomjo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop