Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Print task list as it appears in RL To-Do window
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Print task list as it appears in RL To-Do window
Print task list as it appears in RL To-Do window 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi, Rainy.

(I mistakenly posted this originally in the General Discussions forum. I'm re-posting it here, with some edits in bold, as it is a feature req.)

I'd like to be able to print a list of tasks that I need to do immediately. I realize that I can print a list of tasks from the manager. The problem with printing through the manager is that it lists all tasks, not just the ones that are active right now.

I'd like to print the list of tasks as they appear in the RL to-do window. A simple right-click in the to-do window with a print (or view as text) would be awesome. I realize that you're probably inundated with requests right now, Rainy, but if you could add a simple "view as text" menu item to the to-do list (which shouldn't take very much time), it would be awesome!

Alternatively, if you could expose the already filtered to-do list to the Lua interface (as a list I suppose), that would be equally cool. Although it would likely cost Rainy more time.

I find myself (especially on the weekends) away from a computer. It would be nice to have my task list available on the weekends. This would allow me to use RL as my organization tool at work (where it is already my tool of choice) and at home.

Thanks, Rainy.

--
Poojan
PoojanWagh
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Print task list as it appears in RL To-Do window 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
I'm planning to do some improvements to the manager dialog in the future versions so I probably could add a possibility to filter the future and completed tasks from the list in there too.
Rainy
graph

Re:Print task list as it appears in RL To-Do window 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
That would be great. I look forward to it.

P.S. I presume the filtering would allow one to re-create the items in the todo list. That's what I really want. For example, recurring items that have been completed this week would not appear, and uncompleted items that repeat every week would appear.
PoojanWagh
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop