Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Remember the Milk support?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Remember the Milk support?
Remember the Milk support? 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
Being a big user of Google Calendar its great to see it supported in the pro version of the app, but I also use Remember the milk for To-dos and would love to see the service added as an option in the pro version. RTM makes it easy to quickly sync over all PCs and devices. Any thoughts?
Boredcollegekid
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Remember the Milk support? 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
RTM publishes the tasks as a iCalendar so you can already view them in Rainlendar. I'll consider adding a full support for it in the future.
Rainy
graph

Re:Remember the Milk support? 6 Years, 4 Months ago  
Being a big user of Google Calendar its great to see it supported in the pro version of the app.

I'm very much the same. To keep a synchronised calendar with me all times, I use Rainlendar on my Windows desktop (it's by far the best looking desktop calendar for Windows I've seen), sync'd to my Google Calendar account. I then use GooSync to connect to my Nokia E51's calendar using WiFi and everything is fantastic- the only manual sync I need to do is when I'm within WiFi range to get the calendar data to my phone.

The one thing I'd like to see in this otherwise excellent program is the ability to include a tasks/to-do list within all 3 calendars and keep it synchronised. I know Rainlendar supports tasks when using it's own calendar, but Google Calendar doesn't natively support 'tasks'. Remember the Milk, however, acts as a plug-in to Google Calendar so if Remember the Milk could synchronise with Rainlendar's task list, I think that would add a tasks/to-do list on all 3 calendars.

Is this possible? Would this be likely to be included in the future? I know it would make the 15Eur Pro license fee a little more tempting for those in need of a low-cost, Windows/Net/Symbian S60 synchronisation solution.
juicebox12
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I too would love this, unfortunately I just purchased Pro thinking it would sync everything, I have never used Google calendar before so bit gutted to now find out its only the Calendar
bmouthboyo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

They seem to allow only non-commercial usage of their API. I sent them a mail but haven't received any answer yet.
Rainy
graph

Re:Remember the Milk support? 6 Years ago  
Any progress here?
Alp
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 175512860 Gender: Male alportac@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop