Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar version 3 (And a suggestion)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar version 3 (And a suggestion)
Rainlendar version 3 (And a suggestion) 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hey Rainy, you are doing a great job - I wanted to congratulate you and this amazing program. I have been using it for the past year or so on all three of my OS's (Linux, Leopard, and Windows). It works wonders - I put the ical file in a shared partition so the calendars all stayed perfectly synced with each other (your idea). So again, thank you so much.

I just got an iTouch for my 18th Birthday, and so, of course, I want to sync the iTouch with Rainlendar. I have managed to do this by having it go through Google Calendar (iTouch Calendar -> Google Calendar -> Rainlendar), which works. My suggestion to you is to perhaps make a Rainlendar Application for the iPhone and have the desktop sync with it. Just an idea, I would find it useful.

My other point is that now I am using Google Calendar syncing, I am highly considering updating to the Pro Version (silly "Unregistered" thingy's), and I'm just curious if there was a timeline behind version 3. I ask because it says the license, or supported updates, will only be for version 2 of Rainlendar. Hoping that will go on for a while.

Again, thank you for this great program, I hope you consider my ideas!

~Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male OmniTech Blog ethanmski Location: United States Birthday: 02/16
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar version 3 (And a suggestion) 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
At the moment I don't have any (realistic) plans for new features which would justify a major version number update (i.e. 3.0). Most likely I'll just continue to improve the 2.x versions as long as people keep purchasing the licenses.

Rainlendar for iPhone is not likely to happen any time soon. Apple needs at least to open their platform first before I will even consider writing software for it.
Rainy
graph

Re:Rainlendar version 3 (And a suggestion) 2 Years ago  
Hey, i`m from Brazil, and I love this program. But one thing that will be better on him is connect with Facebook, twitter and other stuff. It`s very boring to write all the things on the event or the tasks. So i thought that You guys can connect him on the Facebook events to pass all the informations(The place, hour and even people who goes)directly for the app. This will be really Wonderful!!! Thanks, until later!
castor777
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Rainlendar version 3 (And a suggestion) 2 Years ago  
Welcome to the forum, castor777.
Right now, it's possible to access the Facebook calendar from Rainlendar2. See this FAQ: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_easyfaq&Itemid=26#faq41
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop