Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alignment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Alignment
Alignment 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
I am working on a new skin based on Shadow4.

I can't seem to get the alignment. I want the month centered in the top and the year centered in the bottom of the calendar window.

From the alignment description this is what I think it should be but it doesn't work. This should be simple.

<month id="Calendar.month" element="font.titles" x1="0" y1="0" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x2="0" y2="0" origin2="BOTTOM-RIGHT" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

<year id="Calendar.year" element="font.titles" x1="0" y1="0" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x2="0" y2="0" origin2="BOTTOM-RIGHT" align="BOTTOM-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

I can get them to work by hardcoding the coordinates but of course the months won't always be centered.

<month id="Calendar.month" element="font.titles" x="100" y="20" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

<year id="Calendar.year" element="font.titles" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="110" y="225" align="BOTTOM-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

What am I doing wrong? I would like to see some other samples of xml. Except for the two by Rainy the skins I have seen are all using inis.
BouncingB
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Alignment 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hmmm... the alignment doesn't seem to work correctly when normal fonts are used. I'll have to check that. Anyway try something like this:

<month id="Calendar.month" element="font.titles" origin="TOP-CENTER" x="0" y="0" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop