Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alignment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Alignment
Alignment 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I am working on a new skin based on Shadow4.

I can't seem to get the alignment. I want the month centered in the top and the year centered in the bottom of the calendar window.

From the alignment description this is what I think it should be but it doesn't work. This should be simple.

<month id="Calendar.month" element="font.titles" x1="0" y1="0" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x2="0" y2="0" origin2="BOTTOM-RIGHT" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

<year id="Calendar.year" element="font.titles" x1="0" y1="0" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x2="0" y2="0" origin2="BOTTOM-RIGHT" align="BOTTOM-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

I can get them to work by hardcoding the coordinates but of course the months won't always be centered.

<month id="Calendar.month" element="font.titles" x="100" y="20" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

<year id="Calendar.year" element="font.titles" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="110" y="225" align="BOTTOM-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />

What am I doing wrong? I would like to see some other samples of xml. Except for the two by Rainy the skins I have seen are all using inis.
BouncingB
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Alignment 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hmmm... the alignment doesn't seem to work correctly when normal fonts are used. I'll have to check that. Anyway try something like this:

<month id="Calendar.month" element="font.titles" origin="TOP-CENTER" x="0" y="0" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop