Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Mac and Rainlendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Mac and Rainlendar
Mac and Rainlendar 4 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hello, I am new to this program and I think it is great except I am having difficulty applying skins.

I have gone through many threads and tried several things but I am still having issues.

Here are my issues:
1- There are not many .2rskin files out there to use for mac- the .2rskins work fine but it seems there is a very limited selection. Does anyone know where there is a site for just .2rskin or is it just hit or miss when you download a file you like?

2- I am using Statica Color dual calendars and myskin RSS fine but I would like to change the color of the font and the level of transparency. I know the last number 0=clear and 255=solid white but where should I change that in each xml file? Also I would like to change the font color to black and make the transparency to the all the widgets a little more a opaque not sure if I have to do that to each xml.

3- Can Mac use the .ini files? If so, how? There are so many cool themes but I can't seem to get the .ini files to be recognized by rainlendar.

Please provide any assistance if you can- it would be greatly appreciated. I have been playing around and trying to get this to work for about 1 week and I decided I really needed some help.

Help....
s8472
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mac and Rainlendar 4 Years, 8 Months ago  
I don't think there are any skin sites which carry only the r2skins so you just need to try them and see. The font colors are usually defined in a file called elements.xml although this might not be the case with all the skins. Take a look at the skinning tutorial in the Rainlendar's help file as it explains how the xml format skins are created and what everything means.

The ini format skins do work on Mac too but the installation is a bit trickier than on other platforms since you either need to copy the files to the skins folder inside the application bundle or to the hidden settings folder.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop