Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

shadow4-skin: rightclick does not work on snooze
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: shadow4-skin: rightclick does not work on snooze
shadow4-skin: rightclick does not work on snooze 4 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi,

I am total newbee and I am not sure whether this belongs to support or skins.

My problem is that in the shadow4-skin the rightclick action at the alarm window does not work on the (small) snooze icon at the idividual event. Instead of the snoozemenu the standard rightclick menu like on the rest of the bitmap shows. Lefthold works and both lefthold and rightaction works on the global snooze icon. I unzipped the .r2skin archive and
looked at the alarm.xml file. The rightatction at the snooze icon is defined the same way like for lefthold and similar to the global snooze icon. Nevertheless it does not work. Can somebody please help on this or explain.

Background:

I installed rainlendar2 on my moms laptop. She will mainly use rainledar as a birthday reminder with alarms starting 3 days in advance of the event. So sometimes several (birthday) alarms will come up for the next 3 days in the alarm window. I added at the configuration an additional snooze option in the menu to snooze for 1 day. So she will set all alarms for the next days to snooze another day and the alarms for today to snooze maybe for an hour. I know that she could rightclick on the individual events name to see the snooze options, but my mom is an elder lady with little computer know-how. She relies on the tooltips on the icons and uses the rightclick for the context menu to see additional options. That is how computer seniors work, and she refuses all programs which require another handling. I know that she could use the lefthold action, but if she pushes the mouse or touchpad not lomng enough, the alarm will snooze just for (the default) minute. To set the default snooze time to 1 day is also not an option, because she will not get a reminder for todays birthdays again.

Thanks for your help.
eddie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop