Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Skinning over Shadow4
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Skinning over Shadow4
Skinning over Shadow4 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hey guys, new here, and with the whole XML thing, for hours I've been trying to mesh an old .ini layout of rainlendar with some of the features that Shadow4 had that i liked =P and since shadow was in XML, lets just say i had a lot of time to mess with the coding to see what it did and if it made rainlendar unstable =).

This pic is what i have so far, you can ignore XFire on the bottom left, the two menu's on the top left are the Skins of the old rainlendar layout with the features of shadow4's RSS & ToDo list the two menu's on the right are just the old layout with now shadow4 =(

I've been trying to mess with the old skins to mesh with shadow4's Events list but its been quite difficult. As I am able figure out how to align the text, scrollbar and so-on but I haven't figure out how to move the text box down to fit the menu. unless I have to do some photoshopping or add a code I don't know about =)

But yea, this is what I have so far, I know for a fact its not perfect as I'm just aligning texts with skins and some of the alignments could be better.
Dhampyr
=F
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ICQ#: 398729875 Gender: Male Adam-Sione ASione.Biz@gmail.com Adam.Sione Adam-Sione@live.com AdamSione Location: Anywhere
Last Edit: 2010/09/15 01:41 By Dhampyr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop