Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Convert active skin into new skin?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Convert active skin into new skin?
Convert active skin into new skin? 4 Years ago  
Hey guys,

I know there are hundreds of posts out there which describe how to modify skins or create new ones.

However, I am really lazy and don't want to spend too much time on creating skins.

What I want to do:

I compiled a custom active skin just by collecting elements from existing skins in my skins folder. I adjusted certain settings of elements and dragged them where I want them to appear on the desktop.

Having my rainlendar 2.7 ini file at hand and the "source" skins in my skins folder, is there a really simple workflow to create a new skin such that it preserves all my settings and I can always revert to them?

Honestly, in the skins tab I would expect a "create new skin" button under the "Active Skin" section which creates a - so to say - "merged" .r2skin file automatically.

The quickest and dirtiest way as of now for lazy people like me to accomplish the desired effect would be to zip the whole config folder and revert to it later.

Any less dirty but still quick solutions?

Cheers.
huckepick
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop