Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Single Window Skin & toggling elements
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Single Window Skin & toggling elements
Re:Single Window Skin & toggling elements 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
"There doesn't seem to be a function to list all calendars. I can add that in the next build."

Awesome thanks Rainy, just don't forget to add disable too
Rodger
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Manyk Photography Location: Canada Birthday: 05/07
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question: I am posting here instead of scripting because it's relative to everything else here.

Currently I have the events list visible on load of the skin, so, if I select the ToDo tab and then refresh Rainlendar or "Rainlendar_Redraw(1)" as in the script to show/hide the various elements in the skin, it goes back to showing the events list.

With scripting (I assume) how would I make it so that whatever is currently visible in the skin, stays that way? So if the todo list is currently showing a refresh or redraw of Rainlendar will leave it showing and NOT default to the Events list showing.

A reminder: this is a single window skin ... so todolist, eventslist, calendarslist and a clock do not have windows ... I am hiding them with visible="0" and toggling with a script.
Rodger
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

As a workaround for the enabled/disabled all calendars, remember the code to check if a calendar is enabled or not? (www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=6&id=14827#14828)
If you instead of isEnabled = Rainlendar_GetOption("Calendars/Calendar" .. i, "Enabled") write NameOfTheCalendar = Rainlendar_GetOption("Calendars/Calendar" .. i, "Name") you will have (readed from the ini file) one by one the names of all calendars.

If you want to enable all: Rainlendar_EnableCalendar(NameOfTheCalendar, 1)
If you want to disable all: Rainlendar_EnableCalendar(NameOfTheCalendar, 0)
... and after the last iteration, Rainlendar_Redraw(0) to update the changes.

-------

For the "which shows first" thing, I think you will need to create a variable (see skin.xml file on Shadow4 skin) to set and get which is the element you are showing. (This variable doesn't get lost when you redraw, refresh or close)
So, by default, all elements are hidden. Read the variable. Show which the variable says.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2011/04/15 11:06 By Jorge_Luis.

Oh, that sounds like the perfect workaround for the all/none ... nice!

Ah, I thought I might have to use a variable. I had no idea they were supposed to keep their values between loads/refreshes etc. Various versions of the app have not remembered color settings and such for chromophore so I was leery to try ... but I will add one now.

Thanks again Jorge
Rodger
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop