Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Questions Questions.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Questions Questions.
Re:Questions Questions. 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
will try that then ,any possibility with the launcher window thing yet ???
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dont Let UR Dreams be Just .... A DREAMS.
DA

i had tested the clock skin and it seems working fine, everytime i refresh, it never reset to Top-center, so i also don't know why? i think it maybe depend on OS. (my OS is WinXP)

About launcher, try this:
File Attachment:
File Name: launcher01.zip
File Size: 6850

About hide/unhide, just on any window Right-click >> Windows then select which one you want to hide/unhide.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

1-then i think the problem is related to the MAC os then ,no problem ,am relief to know that its working as it should be.

2-did i ever told u I LOVE YOU MAAAAAN ,thats what happen when u ask the right question @ the right place to the right ppl ,many many thanx for this ,dam this xml is BIG .

EDIT:
post updated ,please re-check the 1st post again .
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/03/16 03:58 By nem0.
DA

could someone please check the un-answerd questions section at the 1st post ,at least tell me what is possible and what is not .
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
DA

4-for the skin that use fonts ,can i add the font to skin folder and add the path to the ini/xml so i dont need to install the font ?
That is not possible. The fonts must be installed to the target operating system manually.

5-How to convert AppleScript to Lua script ???
I don't think there is any automatic way to do it so you just have to rewrite the script.

6-for the calendar skins ,u can press on a certain number and it displays what event in that day because RL sync with iCal or any other calendar app ,so what about if we changed that to something like a button and assign it to a file MP3,PICTURE,TXT,URL and when u press it ,it opens that assigned file or even better it opens another window or a slider to launch different things like URLS.
You can create buttons on the skin windows (e.g. the calendar navigation buttons) which run a given Lua function. In the function you can then run the file with the Rainlendar_Execute() function.

12-how to make the seconds image move in constant movement like the minute do ???
*(constant move means it doesn't move like the normal analog clock ,instead its always moving)

Do you mean that instead of ticking once per second the seconds hand would move smoothly like in a Rolex watch? The "Time" item's minimum resolution is one second so it cannot rotate smaller angles than that.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Rainy wrote:
6-You can create buttons on the skin windows (e.g. the calendar navigation buttons) which run a given Lua function. In the function you can then run the file with the Rainlendar_Execute() function.

12-Do you mean that instead of ticking once per second the seconds hand would move smoothly like in a Rolex watch? The "Time" item's minimum resolution is one second so it cannot rotate smaller angles than that.

6-can i sync RL with another app other than iCAL or calendar apps in general ???

12-Exactley like the Rolex ,the movement am talking about is already happening with the minutes in RL ,check closely and u will see it.

13-is it possible to use different (font or font color or image) for pm/am ???

14-how to rotate a font ???
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/03/22 12:10 By nem0.
DA

Go to topPage: 123456
get the latest posts directly to your desktop