btw ,if i want to add another arrow button so i have one when the menu is visible and one when its hidden ,could u plz write down the code for this ???
Sorry, I'm not see that before, and I don't know you can see this reply or not, but here is what you want:
It's possible, but need some work, like:
- Expand (Uncompress) Savannah.r2skin & Shadow4.r2skin.
- Copy Shadow4's icons to Savannah.
- Modify the calendar-file (calendar.xml) of Savannah to appear icons.
You can find Shadow4.r2skin & Savannah.r2skin at here: "C:\Program Files\Rainlendar2\Skins\".
- How can I create new skins?(www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_easyfaq&Itemid=26#faq6
- The "Skinning Tutorial" in Rainlendar2's Help-File.