Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Questions Questions.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Questions Questions.
Re:Questions Questions. 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
8-thanx for the clarifications about the xml/ini and the url one.

9-my question is ,i made 2 rotational clock till now ,one that looks like ziiiro watch ,and one looks like a normal analog clock ,when i tried to make another one like ziiiro with other image sizes the H/M/S circle dont rotate on it self ,instead it rotates like if it was a normal analog clock ,so thats why i ask is there some kinda calculation to make which make the pngs rotate correctly without spending 3 hrs trying to find the right permitters. (((

10-in constant move means that it doesnt work like the normal analog watch ,it means that RL calculate the seconds and make the minute image move just a little by little till it counts 60 seconds ,is it clear now ????

1-okey got this one.
2-thanx for the numbers for the INI ,the Right/Left like in rainmeter diffidently dont work ,but the align command should work just fine.
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/03/12 13:28 By nem0.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dont Let UR Dreams be Just .... A DREAMS.
DA

9-for example: based on the sizes of image; if background-image is 100x100 pixels, then cx="50"(100/2) cy="50"(100/2); if minute-image is 10x80 pixels, then can set cx="5"(10/2) cy="64"(80*4/5) <-- it still "as you like"

10-i think has two way to do it:
a) don't show second-meter, and change "how often the window is redrawn", it is means to add <window ... updaterate="60*1000">. but this way will make minute-image is not at the correct time to change.
b) use lua to control.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

9-actually i figuerd it out like an hour b4 u post the solution ,WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL THE DAY ??? LOL ,thanx alot m8.

10-i think to fix this i will have to use LUA and add the updaterate too ,bummer !!! ,btw how to make the seconds image use the same constant movement ???

>>
for the question about adding url to the skin ,what i meant is i want to make somethin like that

or

or

my idea is ,in RL u have 3 windows Cal/Event/To-Do ,and as i use clock so RL read it as if its the Cal window ,now my question is how about if i made the Event window instead of displaying events it displays URLS links ,what u do is simply as add the link inside the XML and add whats the name u want to be displayed in the Event window (youtube,Facebook,tumblr..etc) so basically the Event window become more like a LAUNCHER it could launch be folders or WWW Links ,so is this possible ????
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/03/14 17:34 By nem0.
DA

btw, how to make the seconds image use the same constant movement ??? Maybe someone can do it, but at least, i not have idea.

about adding url to the skin, ...yes, it's possible, but a more easy way is direct type url (or what you want to launch) as a event/task in Event/Task Dialog, because RL support following format:
[www.google.com][Google]]
[www.google.com]]
www.google.com
rainy@rainlendar.net
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

i dont know is it u dont quite understand my point OR is it just the dumb me,to solve that here i uploaded a skin am currently working on + the RM launcher files i want to adopt ,i kindly asking ur help for 2 things

1-there is something wrong with the skin that everytime i refresh the skin it resets back to the top-center area of the screen ,i dont know why is that ,and this problem only happens with this skin.

2-i want to have 2 visiable windows ,1 for the clock and 1 for the launcher and the possibility for both of them to be placed anywhere on the screen and also to hide/unhide any of theme in case i wanted to only use the launcher without the clock & vice versa ,here is a SS of how i meant for it to be.

Skin+Launcher
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/03/14 06:54 By nem0.
DA

In rainlendar2.ini file in user folder add this line
Code:

AddSkinRectangles=1
in the section [DefaultSettings]. It will show a rectangle for every item in the window. Maybe your items have too much width.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Go to topPage: 123456
get the latest posts directly to your desktop