After I read a Rainy's message, I started to create a skin which generate a HTML file with the same aspect (as possible) of the Print preview. (original post
Any suggestion/idea/layout will be welcome (if it's possible to make
This is just a workaround until Rainy implements a new Printer dialog
My apologizes for any bug... creating this in lua isn't the best thing... wxWidgets is so much easy...
How to use:
- FIRST!!! Change the target file in the option of the skin.
- Select the kind of print
- Change the options (not all works for all kinds of print)
- Check/Uncheck the calendars you want to include
- Change start/end date
- Click on printer icon
- Open your target file
This skin supports this planner layout
- Some visual options are lost when another option changes (start/end dates specially)
- One disadvantage of HTML vs. PDF is that you need to enable background colors and images when printing to get the same visual aspect as the screen.
- Items without calendar assigned are not listed
- I can't (don't know how) check Daylight Saving Time
- The long date format is fixed: "weekday, day monthname year" (I don't know how to retrieve the system long date format)
- By selection list isn't possible (unless if the selected items are copied to a new calendar and select only this calendar)
About the "Items without calendar", I think this only could be solved if in Rainlendar_ListAllComponents([calendar], [date]) I could use: a calendar name, nil for all and "" for [None]