Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

categories become invisible events. skin: Savannah
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: categories become invisible events. skin: Savannah
categories become invisible events. skin: Savannah 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
So I tried setting up 5 more colors to the Savannah skin, plus renaming a few of them.
Problem is.. the turn up completely invisible on the calendar.

I've been looking at both this one:
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=9&id=17009

Plus the ones he was linking.
Plus searching the forum here.

And I've been in the elements.xml a hundred times. I did accidentaly remove the </skin> in the end.. Bad me, but fixing that didn't help.

What I've done is copying the instances with the colors and changing all instances of that color to the new one. For instance,, I copied:
Code:

<bitmap id="bitmap.calendar.tile.event.cyan" file="images/calendar-event-tile-cyan.png" />

and switched the copy to:
Code:

<bitmap id="bitmap.calendar.tile.event.olive" file="images/calendar-event-tile-olive.png" />

And I did the same on the other places where there were colors.
The categories and the template.

I did change name from Dark to Black as to not confuse it with a totally different instance that had black in it's name. (I used "Count" in the searchfield to see if I had duplicates and stuff).

The only thing I've found sofar that seems odd is that I have 9 instances of every color except green, that I have 11 of.
Thing is.. Green seems to be a default-value, considering the original skin had this (which I have not changed):
Code:

<setting name="Schedule_background" type="list" default="bitmap.calendar.tile.event.green" values=

So... I am now completely at a loss. I've ofcourse renamed the imagefiles aswell so that's in order.
When I try to change oolor on an event later, the categorylist do have all the items, and they do have the right colors and stuff. So everything seems to be working.
Except that whatever color I choose turn up making both the background and the event-text invisible.

I'll submit my entire elements.xml here for you to troubleshoot if you feel for it.
I put it in a spoiler for less scrolling if you don't want to read the whole xmlfile.

Thanks!

/Solstickan

Warning: Spoiler!
Solstickan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:categories become invisible events. skin: Savannah 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Have any errors information in file of rainlendar2.log ?

p.s.
you have twice :
<setting name="Calendar_day_text_color" type="color" default="255,255,255" description="The color for the day numbers in the calendar." />
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

That was true, thanks. I had a duplicate there.
Removed one of them now. Didn't fix it tho, but atleast there is no duplicate.

Itried it in spoilertags, but the log is so long i had to break it up in like several posts... so.. I uploaded it here instead.

justpaste.it/rainlendarsavannahlol

Happy reading.
Solstickan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/01/11 04:43 By Solstickan.

I'll use my accidental doublepost here to update some findings.

I saw a few items in the log that were called ERROR.. only thing I actually new to search for.

11:31:44: [0:00:00.117] ERROR: File/folder "C:\Program Files\Rainlendar2\skins\__rzi_0.032" is not a Rainlendar skin.
11:31:44: [0:00:00.117] ERROR: File/folder "C:\Program Files\Rainlendar2\skins\__rzi_0.894" is not a Rainlendar skin.

Appear everytime, and if I delete those files they just appear again when i refresh or restart rainlendar.

The whole log list is separated into 3 parts I've noticed... with DEBUG coming in the middle.
The first part before the ------------------------ ended with:

11:31:44: [0:00:00.176] dofile
11:31:44: [0:00:00.176] Rainlendar_GetElementValue
11:31:44: [0:00:00.176] Rainlendar_UpdateComponent
11:31:44: [0:00:00.176] error
11:31:44: [0:00:00.176] debug
11:31:44: [0:00:00.176]

which didn't really say more that error.. and nothing more to it... Wierd.

Then there was alot of these errors too:

11:31:52: [0:00:07.472] ERROR: Kalendermongo: Parsing of the Google event failed.

More or less a lot of them. I think it was like 20 or something of them this time, but it varies. Always the same thou, Kalendermongo, Parsing failed bladibladi.

If it enlighted anything I hope it might find a solution.
Solstickan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/01/11 08:45 By Solstickan.

Sorry, I am not found any error info that could be causing this problem.

I saw that you are using Google calendar, so the log's contents of the majority are Google events.
If you disable Google calendar and create a local calendar to test, Is it the same ?
(if you do, the log will be more simpler)
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Just realized why the logs where about 800k long. It never cleared the log when requesting it. So It just grew longer and longer.

I created a new calender, a local iCalendar called Test, cleared the log and restarted, then created an event. And nothing happened like before. Doesn't turn up, now it doesn't even add the item, before the big log (with googlecalendar) it was there if I doubleclicked it, then it stopped with that,, if I changed the color of an existing item it would simply be erased.

Now with the local calendar it is just the same as then, it erases.

I do need the google calendar thou, since my smartphone's only way of syncing with the computer is:

Rainlendar -> Google Calendar -> Phone
Since it uses Google Calendar. So I kindof need that, and seeing as it didn't solve the problem by using a local calendar,,, i don't really know what the problem is. o: But it's out there, somewhere. o:

I'll post the new log here that is now a lot shorter after I cleared it.

Warning: Spoiler!
Solstickan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop