Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

positioning the url icon
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: positioning the url icon
positioning the url icon 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
Is there a way to define the position of the url icon?

I don't see any references to the icon in the Savannah todolist.xml file.

Still learning, so it is very possible I missed it / don't know what I am supposed to look for.

Thanks.
CKingston
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: positioning the url icon 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
The location is fixed so it's not possible to change it from the skin's xml files.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:positioning the url icon 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hello,

I found how to do this in simple way, in fact I wanted to edit some code if possible but the reference of the resources are unknown for me at the moment… I use Rainlendar for less than 7 days then ^^".

Well, I wanted to move the URL button on the todo list since that I changed entries padding, the issue is that there isn't any reference in the XML files of my skin.

Then there is what I've do:

1. 1.Go to your Rainlendar2 setup dir and open resources folder (…\Rainlendar2\resources).

2. 2.Use an archive extractor like 7-zip and extract the file in a new folder "resources.zrc".

3. 3.Open the folder containing this file, next open the folder "res".

4. 4.Search for the image named "globe.png", open it with a Graphic editor that support Opacity (like Paint.net, Greenfish icon editor, photoshop, gimp…).

5. 5.Crop the image by adding width or height, you need to see what sizes you need. Save the file.

6. 6.Make a bakup of the file "resources.zrc" and open it with the archive manager.

7. 7.Open the "res" folder in the archive manager.

8. 8.Replace the "globe.png" in this folder by your new image.

9. 9.Refresh Rainlendar2 and see the changes, repeat the tasks "5 to 9" if there is a position issue.

The thing to know is that it's just a graphic editing, and I think that it's a lucky thing that the graphic is not resized by a code definition.

You can change the image graphic too like this! And if you look a little more you can see that it's "all" the interface graphics, can be great to create GUI skin for wxwidget framework : )

Hope that I am respecting the legal of rainlendar2 too ^^"
Jpotato
JpotatoTL2D.deviantart.com
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male jpotatotlsd TeamL2D&Company Location: France Birthday: 10/09
Last Edit: 2015/06/03 10:05 By Jpotato.Reason: Missing text
I am the founder of the "TeamL2D&Company" community, and my skills are 3D/2D design, web, programing, game design, audio/video editing, and more !

Unofficial Rainlendar group on Dev'art
My DeviantArt

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop