Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Tooltip - Display of Summary field
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Tooltip - Display of Summary field
Tooltip - Display of Summary field 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
Hi,

I am trying to modify the tooltip.xml. I thought the <header> related to the Summary field in Events and Tasks, but it appears it is not in some ways. Any modifications to the <header> are definitely seen in the Tooltip for the tray icon. However, they aren't seen in the Tooltips for the Alarm, and Event and Todo lists. Delete the <header> completely and the Summary disappears in the Tooltips for the Alarm, and Event and Todo Lists (and Rainlendar becomes unstable when trying to get the Tooltip to appear for the tray icon).

Is there a way to modify the Summary field in the Tooltip? I was trying to make it bold at a slightly larger font with some padding.

Thanks.
CKingston
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tooltip - Display of Summary field 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
The <header> element does define the appearance of the summary field. If I change the "font.bold" to "font.huge" the tooltip will look like this:

Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Thank you. Somewhere along the way I must have changed something that is making the difference. If I use the non-modified tooltip from Savannah, the default Categories and my custom Categories are in bold. However, if I use my modified tooltip from my modified Savannah (before 1.4), the default Categories are in bold, but my custom Categories are not. I will start from the beginning with the latest Savannah files.
CKingston
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You might need to change the category definitions in the elements.xml. The category can override the header appearance in the tooltip.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

>You might need to change the category definitions in the elements.xml. The category can override the header appearance in the tooltip.

Thank you. That was it. I deleted the tooltip entry from the <template> section and now it is working.
CKingston
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop