Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

scrollgoup: scroll logic vs. bitmap stretching
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: scrollgoup: scroll logic vs. bitmap stretching
scrollgoup: scroll logic vs. bitmap stretching 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Hi,

I've got a problem getting a scroll bar done. It seems the scroll bar logic is broken, if only one graphic element is stretched.
I'd like to have the bar element stretched to the full length, but the thumb element unchanged.

Code:

<scrollgroup id="scrollgroup" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x1="10" y1="35" origin2="TOP-RIGHT" x2="-6" y2="%Eventlist_height%" thumbelement="bitmap.thumb" barelement="bitmap.bar" barscaling="STRETCH" thumbscaling="NONE" showscrollbaralways="0" shrinktofit="1">

Does optically what I want, but I can't scroll over the full length of the bar.

Code:

<scrollgroup id="scrollgroup" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x1="10" y1="35" origin2="TOP-RIGHT" x2="-6" y2="%Eventlist_height%" thumbelement="bitmap.thumb" barelement="bitmap.bar" barscaling="STRETCH" thumbscaling="STRETCH" showscrollbaralways="0" shrinktofit="1">

Gives me a working scrollbar where I can scroll over the full length of the bar, but my thumb is ugly stretched.

Code:

<scrollgroup id="scrollgroup" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x1="10" y1="35" origin2="TOP-RIGHT" x2="-6" y2="%Eventlist_height%" thumbelement="bitmap.thumb" barelement="bitmap.bar" barscaling="NONE" thumbscaling="NONE" showscrollbaralways="0" shrinktofit="1">

Gives me a working scrollbar where I can scroll over the full length of the bar, but the scroll bar is too short.

How can I get a logical working scroll bar matching my optical needs?
BigMike
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: scrollgoup: scroll logic vs. bitmap stretching 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
If I remember correctly the scrollgroup supports only thumbs which are stretched.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: scrollgoup: scroll logic vs. bitmap stretching 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Ok, thank you. I thought I'm doing something wrong, as I can specify different scaling options for bar and thumb...
BigMike
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop