Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Adding Images to Shadow 4 calandar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Adding Images to Shadow 4 calandar
Adding Images to Shadow 4 calandar 6 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hi there, i have been using Rainlendar for a little while now and i just wanted to add something to the original shadow calendar.

all i want to do is where the names of the months come up instead of just the month name but also a picture maybe 300 x 200 and different pictures/photographs for each month (12 in all)

I know its been done before with shadow3 a long time ago but i want to be able to do it in the new rainlendar now too

any help on this would be great, thanks and keep upt he good work
crazybee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Adding Images to Shadow 4 calandar 6 Years, 6 Months ago  
Probably easiest way to do it is just to edit the image where the month names are and add the pictures to there. You would also have to lower the calendar's position in the skin to make room for the pictures. There are instructions in the Rainlendar's manual how to edit the skins so I suggest that you take a look at it first.
Rainy
graph

I'm trying to roughly do whats in the attached image. Each month has a different image. I've been trying to read though the manual and tutorials on how to change shadow skin but I for the life of me just cant figure it out

Been trying to work out how to increase the calendar area above the month name but i cant figure it out.

I just want to be able to place an image 200 x 200 pixels which changes for each month, can anyone help?
crazybee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

You can create more space on the top of the calendar if you increase the y-coordinate of every element in the window (in calendar.xml).
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop