Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Selective transparency?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Selective transparency?
Selective transparency? 6 Years, 2 Months ago  
I use Shadow4 with a normal transparency of about 25%, with 100% at mouseover. Is there any way to display the current day with the mouseover transparency level? That way you could see the current day with a quick look and wouldn't need the red ring. Or is transparency handled outside the skin?

Thanks!
Cris
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Selective transparency? 6 Years, 2 Months ago  
Yeah, i'd like it if days which fall outside the current month and have events could be semi transparent (like the way days without events are displayed).
joe771
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

The mouse over transparency always affects the whole window so you would have to edit the skin and change the way the days are drawn (i.e. use a transparent font in normal days and a solid font in today date). This wouldn't work on the days which have events though since currently it's not possible to customize them so that they would be different on today's date and the rest of the days.
Rainy
graph

Thanks, Rainy. I guessed it might be something like that. Would it be possible to keep the current model but have two layers, with today's date on the front layer at full visibility, and everything else on the back layer at partial transparency? There would be several things you could do on mouseover.
Cris
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop