Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Easy way to convert my old skin to new version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Easy way to convert my old skin to new version?
Easy way to convert my old skin to new version? 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
So, I used to use Rainlendar and I got away from desktop customization for a while. I am back and discovered rainlendar is quite different. I just bought pro and my old skin doesn't work well (my old skin is here: silkshadowz.deviantart.com/art/Framework-for-Rainlendar-41218765).

I don't remember anything about skinning rainlendar, so I was wondering if there was a conversion program or some easy trick to update my skin for the new version (and pro)?

Thanks!
silkshadow
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Easy way to convert my old skin to new version? 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
A converter is something I've thought about but it's unlikely that I have time to create such in the near future. There is a tutorial in the Rainlendar's help file if you want info about the new xml format skins.
Rainy
graph

Re:Easy way to convert my old skin to new version? 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
After playing a bit with skins to make a working world digiclock, I get the general idea of how the new skining system works. It does seem to be an order of magnitude more complicated than before, but definitely doable to convert an old skin. However, spending the time on conversion one might as well instead spend it on making a new skin. So I'll look into that when I get some spare time.

Thanks!
silkshadow
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop