Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar Won't Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar Won't Update
Rainlendar Won't Update 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Every time I try to change an event, delete one instance of a recurring event, etc, I get a big error message that reads: "Google Error. Unable to upload the event. Server returned result: (65) 302 Sending the data requires a rewind that failed. Moved temporarily Moved Temporarily the document has moved here"
Valo_Soul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar Won't Update 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Just signed up to these forums to search this exact error message. Also, if I create a new "test" event to upload to Google, Rainlendar crashes. Followed by "Windows is searching for a solution" which of course it never finds. I then must delete the "Google Calendar-@google-Offline.ics" in backups folder to get Rainlendar work again. Running Windows 7 64 bit.
jopa66
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Ok. Just found that I should update to latest beta version. But now I have another question. I have been running the 32 bit version of Rainlendar on Windows 7 64 bit. If I now update to the 64 bit version of Rainlendar, will it still see all my events and tasks? (I can start a new thread for this question if that is preferred.)
jopa66
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The event files are compatible between 32 and 64 builds so you can use either one.
Rainy
graph

Thanx. For now I'll just keep using the 32 build. That way I don't need to uninstall. Is there any reason I should change to 64 bit?
jopa66
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The main reason why the 64 bit version exists is that it is required to support 64 bit Outlook. If you don't use Outlook it doesn't really matter which version you are use.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop