Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Intel OSX version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456789
TOPIC: Intel OSX version?
Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
Now that OSX is Intel-native and has a BSD core, I would think an OSX version of Rainlendar would be fairly easy to compile. Any chance such a version will be forthcoming anytime soon?

(Yes, I read the faq, but how can you gauge demand for something unless you know people want it?)
kman
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I second this motion. At the latest I'm going to switch to OSX when Leopard is coming out and then I want to try to use Windows not that often and I'll miss Rainlendar then
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

I'd like to add my vote to the list. I've been using a Mac for over a year now and still have not found a good replacement for my favorite Rainlendar.
ishermandom
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If it is possible, I also would really like to see your nice app run on Mac! I only moved to Mac 4 weeks ago, and your program was possibly the one I used most on my Windows PC... so... please?
Gertius
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
I totaly agree with this. The problem is that not all previos Mac users know about Rainlendar because it hasn never been available to them. I just got my first mac with an intel chip so that i can still run windows in tandem, i like OS X so much better but i cant use rainlendar. Any mac user that I have shown rainlendar to wants it! How can you judge the demand for something that people dont even know that they can have yet? Rainlendar could put it on Apple's website just like they do with widgets all the other stuff. Then Mac users would definetly be exposed to it, and download it!
jkc
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
i agree, i've been using a mac for 2 years now and not being able to have an app like Rainlendar is depressing. all my PC using roommates flaunt it in my face. the closest app to Rainlendar i've found is PandoCalendar and it is by no means close to what Rainlendar offers. PLEASE MAKE RAINLENDAR FOR MACS!!
stellie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456789
get the latest posts directly to your desktop