Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

window position relative to bottom/top-right
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: window position relative to bottom/top-right
window position relative to bottom/top-right 3 Years, 11 Months ago  
well, i didnt know if this is possible or not, and i didnt see this options on faq/help file..

I'm a portableapps user, my job force me to use 4 different computers, each with its own screen resolution (17" wide, 19" wide, 14" and 19") so there'll be a problem when i switch from 1 pc to the others... i want my calendar to always on top-right and/or top-bottom position but as (afaik) window position using fixed x,y coordinates, the window will move whenever the screen resolution change... i read somewhere that we can use negative coordinates so the window position will relative to bottom-right corner but it seems it only works for older rainlendar...

can anyone help me how to achieved this? thanks before
Primula
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: window position relative to bottom/top-right 3 Years, 11 Months ago  
The negative coordinates don't work anymore with Rainlendar2 since there isn't any place to enter them. If you have the Options->Advanced->"Keep on screen" enabled the windows which are on the edge of the screen should be automatically moved when the resolution changes. Hmm.. I probably haven't tried though if this works also on the startup. I'll need to check that out.
Rainy
graph

Re: window position relative to bottom/top-right 3 Years, 11 Months ago  
well
i did some experiment and it seems it works fine, err i mean, the window position keep on the right edge of the screen regardless of resolution
didnt think it'll work that way, really lol
thanks anyway, you did a great job D:
Primula
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop